Friday, January 1, 2010

RanDom... Is it u?

It was a rainy tuesday afternoon,
3:10pm,
the clock on the wall signaled.
I was back at my usual spot in my workplace,
the cashier-cum-attendant's desk.
And with a day ahead of me i started to
input some thoughts in my random blogs.
Admitting to myself,
i am in need of someone i can call my own.
I need someone i can treat as a baby,
younger my age,
if possible.
I need a romantic,
someone who can hold my hands in public
without any care of what people might say,
somebody who is mentally able
and emotionally mature and
validatedly secured.
Somebody who's well being is stable,
and not superficially drawned...
"I know my limitations"
i said to myself as i entertain my first customer
for the day,
i can't be all that,
but im only 5'6 of medium built,
a moreno,
and with an average looks.
disillusioned, i started thingking that i can be a giver,
but if a mate-to-be seeks spark and magic at first glance,
i know i can't beat that.
i can give you fireworks in your night sky,
but i would have to draw it into some other
self-reserved channels.
I was born with such great culture and refinement,
an outstanding personality and was raised with an over-standard breeding,
believing that there is no mistakes in life,
but lessons to learn in each fall.
i love the long getting to know stage,
and i will not take away the part of saying
'hello you !'
to a complete stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers